Why Attend a Suzuki Workshop?
- Discover fresh insights and new approaches to your instrument and music through study with expert clinicians.
- Work with teachers of national and international reputation.
- Continue to hear the inspiration of the Suzuki message “every child can learn” given the proper environment.
- Realize substantial improvement and confidence on your instrument in a short period of time for all students, from pre-twinklers to advanced level players.
- Make friends who are kindred spirits.
- Meet families and teachers from different areas.
- Receive fresh motivation and renewed excitement about playing and practicing.
- Be immersed in a nurturing, positive atmosphere where individual value and potential is recognized.
- Attend inspiring performances by fellow students.
- Learn and be inspired by hearing a wide variety of levels of playing on your instrument.
- Hear fresh ideas of how to practice and motivate!
- Take advantage of quality time with your child or grandchild. Create lifetime memories in an environment free from the stress and distractions of home and work.
- Find support and new solutions in helping your child through attending outstanding parent talks offered throughout the week.
- It's Fun!
*Adapted from Suzuki Association of the Americas article - 25 Reasons You Will Want to Attend A Summer Institute.